The Princess Warrior Prayer: An Effective Battle Prayer for the Youth of Yahweh’s Kingdom Kindle Edition
This book contains a war-room prayer for girls and young ladies within the Christian, Messianic, Hebrew Roots and Melchizedek-Covenant faiths. Inspired by the Daily Prayer by John Eldredge (Ransomed Heart Ministries) it is written as a step-by-step guide and model battle prayer for young lady believers. This warrior prayer will help our daughters operate in their royal responsibilities and gain access to the Courtroom of Heaven to effectively present their requests to Yahweh (God the Father) and accomplish things for him and his Kingdom.
This book is simple––as in, It is a pick-up and pray-it book that offers young ladies a manageable and straightforward prayer that will inspire them to go into battle like a brave princess warrior. This is a prayer book, not a book about prayer. Thus, though you as a family are encouraged to study and rightly divide the word of Truth––complex theories, ideas and theology are not flushed out in this work and there is not a deluge of words for the young reader to swim through. Instead, it is an honest and straightforward read. Yes, there may be challenging ideas that assume the reader is on the same page as the author, but that is just an invitation to study the Scriptures for yourself.
Included in each chapter is a short 1-2 page teaching on what she will be praying in that section. Those are written in first-person as statements. Directly following that teaching is the actual Princess Warrior Prayer (what she says) in larger type. At the end of the book she will find the full prayer in one place for easier read.
A few of the topics include:
• Preparing the heart for prayer
• Acknowledging the True Family
• Remembering who you are and claiming your place in that Family
• Remembering there is a Larger Story
• Remembering that there is a War going on between 2 Kingdoms
• Remembering that there is a battle over the heart
• Recognizing the authority and work of the Messiah
• Getting under the protection of the Covenant (Biblical Salvation)
• Making bold statements such as “I will make no agreements with Evil!”
• Offering the small story of our lives to Yahweh’s (God’s) Larger Story
• Acknowledging that surrendering is a process
• “Loosing” and “binding” as the Scriptures teaches us to do
• Requesting Kingdom protection and covenant blessings
• Guarding the heart
• Listening to Papa
The intention of this prayer is to invite our daughters to be intimately engaged with the Creator in bringing his Kingdom. Therefore, this book will help parents teach their daughters how to pray effectively for Kingdom advancement. Read it. Memorize it. Use it as a guide. Study it over and over and you and your daughters will begin to experience the power that Yahshua says is available to his disciples, both young and old. Prayed everyday, it will become part of the training your daughter (and quite possibly you as well) needs to withstand the tribulation at the End of the Age.
See The Warrior Princess Prayer Blog: https://princessprayerwarriors.wordpress.com/