On Sep 9, 2014, at 10:33 AM, email@example.com wrote:
Shalom Matthew – Kirk is a guy that has a group in Pouway – I gave a couple/three Cov’t presentations there some 3yrs ago – They received it well – However they since have veered off into Lunar Sabbath – along with questioning many issues like when/what is a day, calendar, etc including Covenants – He has since become consistently antagonistic to me personally because I will not validate or follow his error; Of course insisting he has it right – He has many factors wrong – I wanted you to see this and possibly weigh in with a response before I send this back to him.
From Matthew Nolan On Sep 9, 2014, at 12:57 PM-
You look like you’ve got it covered nicely! Excellent work! I’m away on family vacation right now so I won’t be able to dig in deep into this.
I realize with these people and their ‘rebuttals’ of the Malki that most just want to advance the religious games that they’ve settled into and champion. Truth will be presented to us by YHWH it’s then a question of whether we’re willing to sacrifice our pride, intellect and doctrine to receive it. These people just aren’t at the moment so I just move on and get rid of their sand between my toes which causes irritation on the narrow path journey of Malki BOC refinement.
BTW. Those ‘covenant’ answers he gives are just old mixed up church doctrines with a Messianic veneer, who’s he kidding?
Love you brother!
Sent from my iPhone
First, we MUST (if we are talking Covenant) begin the story in the Garden with the Broken Covenant between Adam (not Eve) and YaHuWaH in Genesis 1-2. Following the FALL OF ADAM, all the puzzle pieces come together (which is obviously too intense to break them down) with the Melchizedek Priesthood (Firstborn, King, & Priest) — 8 Covenant, 4 of which are ratified by Blood. They are as follows:
**My answer – Error; Actually there was no formal proposed/agreed ‘if you; then I’ covenant – but Adam did break relationship which necessitated the making of subsequent covenants.
1) Genesis 6-9 between Noah & every living creature & YaHuWaH… not blood ratified
**My answer – Agreed
2) Genesis 15:8-21 between Abram & YaHuWaH (Yahushua standing in on Abram’s behalf) this was unconditional and BLOOD RATIFIED. & was COVENANT exclusive dealing with LAND
**My answer – Error; This Genesis 15:8-21 COVENANT has a condition – passing btx the pieces accepting the penalty of *death* – Gen.12 you do not mention is unconditional (Heb.6:13) with no death position.
3) Genesis chapter 17 between Abraham & YaHuWaH of which was BLOOD RATIFIED and CONDITIONAL (requiring Abraham & household to be circumcised). This COVENANT was exclusively regarding SEED — of which Isaac is named and to be born in one year
**My answer – Error; There is blood involved in being circumcised but it is sprinkled on no one or anything & circumcision is not a Cov’t it is the token/sign of the Cov’t Gen.17:11 & this is not ‘exclusively regard the SEED — of which Isaac …’ it did include; it was to be for all Gen.17:12
4) Exodus 19:4-Exodus 24:8 — The Book of the Covenant which was BLOOD RATIFIED and required OBEDIENCE & offer was to make them Kings and Priests. The Covenant was the 10 Words (Commandments) of which they BROKE within the 40 days Moses was up the Mountain. This is extremely important: Every element of the events surrounding the deliverance out of Egypt was fulfilled out of the two prior Abram/Abrahamic blood covenants prior with EXCETPION of the SIN OF THE AMORITES reaching full measure (Genesis 15:15) & them actually possessing the LAND of Canaan. The plan was them to go into the LAND immediately after the wedding @ Mt Sinai… the main point here: ACTUALLY while this was labelled The Book of The Covenant, the ACTUAL covenant was the TEN WORDS (COMMANDMENTS / Duet 4:13) and the Book of the Covenant was given to Aaron and Hur to govern the people with Statutes & Judgments (Exodus 21-23) to administer the Ten Words. What happened next? The Sin of the Golden Calf… btw — the first 40 day trip up the mountain (that you begin the Book of the Law with) was actually the instructions of YHWH to separate himself from the people because they asked Moses to go insted of them. I could walk you through this in detail because it is confusing as the events in Exodus 19 & 20 are not in chronological order and Deuteronomy 4 & 5 supports the details. The result was THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TABERNACLE … not “The Book of the Law”… let’s continue. The SIN OF THE GOLDEN CALF is what changed the whole story with Levites being exchanged as PRIESTS and the SACRIFICIAL SYSTEM only comes into effect becuase the Book of the Covenant was BLOOD RATIFIED and now there must be shedding of blood for forgiveness. The Levites did this immediately of the shedding of blood by killing 3000 brothers, but the system was ushered in by the NEXT Covenant to be addressed…
**My answer – Error; @’the ACTUAL covenant was the TEN WORDS (COMMANDMENTS / Duet 4:13) …’ In you own words @’ Deuteronomy 4 & 5 supports the details’ – Actually read and understand – Dt 4:1, 5:1, 9:10, 10:4, Ex.24:3 – @ ‘the events in Exodus 19 & 20 are not in chronological order’ – They most certainly are. – – ‘ @ because the Book of the Covenant was BLOOD RATIFIED and now there must be shedding of blood for forgiveness’ patently Wrong! Gen 3:21/ Gen.9:4 – ‘by killing 3000 brothers’ ??? To pay for all Israel’s Sin ??? This was a Cov’t (Ex 22:24) penalty not some blanket national sin atonement!
5) The SECOND SET OF STONE TABLETS (amazingly NOBODY I have ever heard teach or talk covenant does not address this covenant) Dave, THIS IS WHAT SCRIPTURE CALLS “THE LAW OF MOSES” — NOT the “Torah of Moses” as in the first five books. This COVENANT (the second set of stone tablets) is mentioned briefly in Exodus 34:10-28, but it is the entire Book of Leviticus. Ironically, beginning with the first 7 chapters of Leviticus addressing SACRIFICES… because… the Sin of the Golden Calf. So much more to cover here but let’s move on…
**My answer – Error; ‘The SECOND SET OF STONE TABLETS’ merely replaced the 1st set – “THE LAW OF MOSES” ie Moses, the books of Moses, the words of Moses, Torah, Pentateuch (Penta – 5) – @’This COVENANT (the second set of stone tablets) is mentioned briefly in Exodus 34:10-28, but it is the entire Book of Leviticus’ – Again wrong! At multi levels
6) Just as THE LAW OF MOSES (2nd set of stone tablets) would not have been introduced or given (nor the Book of Leviticus or much of Numbers) had it not been for the Golden Calf, the Book of Deuteronomy would not have been given had it not been for the addition sin of the Bad Report of the 10 spies. As a result the FIRST GENERATION (who had received the initial priesthood calling with the Book of the Covenant) out of Egypt was “laid their bodies waste in the wilderness” and all died by RECEIVING THE 40 YEAR PENALTY. Usher in: THE BOOK OF THE LAW which is the BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY. Covenant written in the 40th year 11th month in the land of Moab which is where the Amorites lived (this is to fulfill the last element of the PROMISE to Abram in Genesis 15:16) as the Deuteronomy for the first 3 chapters covers the defeat of the Amorite kings Og and Bashan. The BOOK OF THE LAW was a covenant carrying CURSES for DISOBEDIENCE and BLESSINGS for OBEDIENCE. It also covers that scattering of the people when they disobey and the REGATHERING which MUCH of the New Testament deals with this the Duet chapter 30 as YHWH will circumcise our hearts (30 verse 6) and YHWH’s WORD is not HARD to KEEP because it is NEAR TO YOU and you do not need to ascend into heaven (Romans 10:6-8 quoting 30 verses 11-13). This COVENANT was NAILED TO THE STAKE with its ordinances and statutes (Ephesians 2:14-15, Colossians 2:14, Deuteonomony 31:26 as this verse says IT WAS A WITNESS AGAINST THEM) It was to be initiated with half the tribes on Mt Gerizim and the other half on Mt Ebal to pronounce blessings and curses on the people… which Joshua was meditating on THIS COVENANT in Joshua 1:8 and they instituted the COVENANT in Joshua 8 — exactly how they were told to in Deuteronomy chapter 26. Paul actually verbatum quotes the CURSE they said over themself in Deuteronomy 26:27 in Galatians 3:10. There is SO MUCH MORE anchors to this COVENANT, but the bottom conclusion which I just found recently is that Book of the Law as it was placed BESIDE the Ark of the Covenant (Deut 31:26) as it took the PLACE of the sacrficial systerm as the SIN OFFERING. The words SIN OFFERING are mentioned over 100 times in Leviticus but not once in Deuteronomy, and only a couple more times up til the Messiah… with the EXCEPTION of 14 times “sin offering” is mentioned in Ezekiel chapters 40-48 because this is the millennial reign bringing back the Levites to take the peoples “sin offerings”. THE BOOK OF THE LAW is the COVENANT made in MOAB (that’s where they were on the edge of the LAND where the Amorites lived) which was made in ADDITION TO the one made in Horeb (the second set of stone tablets)… this verse is Deuteronomy 29:1
**My answer – Error; @’THE BOOK OF THE LAW which is the BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY – THE BOOK OF THE LAW includes the BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY but is Not limited to – The BOOK OF THE LAW carried CURSES for DISOBEDIENCE and BLESSINGS for OBEDIENCE to the covenant & was Not a covenant unto itself – @ This COVENANT was NAILED TO THE STAKE with its ordinances and statutes (Ephesians 2:14-15, Colossians 2:14, Deuteonomony 31:26 – This was not a Cov’t as Deuteonomony 31:26 you quote directly states BOOK OF THE “Law” @ ‘Book of the Law as it was placed BESIDE the Ark of the Covenant (Deut 31:26) as it took the PLACE of the sacrficial systerm as the SIN OFFERING’ -What??? took the PLACE of ??? it spelled out and hinged on the sacrificial system –
And this totally irresponsible statement by Kirk – @’ The words SIN OFFERING are mentioned over 100 times in Leviticus but not once in Deuteronomy, and only a couple more times up til the Messiah… with the EXCEPTION of 14 times “sin offering” is mentioned in Ezekiel chapters 40-48 because this is the millennial reign bringing back the Levites to take the peoples “sin offerings”.’ –
**Really what about Ex.29, 30; Num.6, 7, 8, 15, 28, 29 – And riddle me this – Act 18; 21:23-24 about Paul keeping the Law (Heb.7:11) from Num.9? Or how ’bout Lk 2:27, Php 3:5 or how bout this tidbit – ‘8th Day’ circumcision actually isn’t in Duet either.
7) Next is COVENANT with DAVID is located in 2 Samuel and 1 Kings… dealing with the restoration of part of the Melchizedek Priesthood, which like the the prior two covenants was a result of disobedience by the people wanting a King. Much of this is self explanatory, however each covenant we could talk on for days.
**My answer – Error; 1Sa 18:3 & 20:16 are btx Johnathan & David this is about David’s transfer legitimacy as king not concerning any priesthood let alone the Melchizedek Priesthood – Your reading that issue in – 2 Samuel 5:3 continues in the same vein – further a King could not also be a priest – Num.3:12 you have to be levite to be a priest – Saul, Johnathan & David, etc. are Jews from the tribe of Judah. As for 1Ki 2:3-4 is David’s charge to Solomon v:1 – ??? the rest of the chp/Bible David is dead. Besides all that it still isn’t a Cov’t of Promise attaching to Gen.15 or having the 4 factors
8) The renewed covenant which RENEWED ONLY the OFFER of the Book of the Covenant… and tied everything else together. So much more hear to tie it all together…
**My answer – Error; The ‘New’ Cov’t does have some ‘RENEWED’ aspects – even Jer.31:32 tells the honest that ‘not like’ I made with their fathers … out of Egypt … they break – Which 1 was that? Hello – the Book of the Covenant For a covenant to be a ‘Covenant of Promise’ (Eph.2:12) there has to be these 4 things present – 1] A Proposal, 2] An Agreement, 3] A Blood Ratification, 4] A Covenant Confirming Meal. You see all of these factors present at the Original Melchizedek Book of the Covenant (Ex.19:5-24:8 / :9-11). You see NONE of these factors present at this Levitical Covenant/Law re-instatement of Ex.34 or any other so named Covenant. *3rd – there is no mass invitation into a national priesthood (All 12 Tribes) as you see at Ex.19:5-6. Ex.34 and those that followed were ‘imposed’ on the nation of Israel – Heb.9:10
Kirk C – A teaching a few weeks ago I gave somewhat of an introduction to our COVENANT TIMELINE we developed which is so important to teach from. If you have the patience (as a lady named Mary caused a few interruptions with her computer problems) please watch the first 25-30 minutes to get an idea of how we map this out… here is the link:
**My answer – Kirk – “so important” ??? you are reading in and seeing what you want at most every turn – then convoluting the factors to your own conclusion with a corresponding accolade – Truth must be fully-accounted-for not leaving any step out or reading in what is not there.
**More Error – “All Considered 1 Cov’t” (7min 40sec) ??? By who? You? You choose to ignore Gal.3:15 and Ezk.20:10-25, etc. – Why go on – It’s all (3Hr+) based on a faulty premise.